Pay Rate: $10hr
We are looking for a Child Care Aide to encourage the healthy intellectual and psychological growth of the students. You will supervise our students while also motivating them to use their mental capacities and exercise their imagination.
- Assist the facility director and group supervisors.
- Provide basic care and caregiving activities.
- Use a wide range of teaching methods (stories, media, indoor or outdoor games, drawing etc) to enhance the child’s abilities.
- Observe children’s interactions and promote fair play, sharing, and good behavior.
- Collaborate with other colleagues
- Adhere with teaching standards and safety regulations as established by PHL Masterminds, LLC
- Patience, flexibility and love for children
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Certificate in first aid and CPR
- Experience in a Daycare setting.